What are you working on this week (2021-01-25 - 2021-01-31)?
I'm noticing that the busier I get, the less time I'm spending with my ZK. Not good, not okay, as the reading I'm doing belongs in my ZK brain. So.
- Carving out time (aka taking time off work) to revisit my reading notes and transfer them into my ZK. Perhaps Friday, depending on schedule.
- Preparing two conference abstracts for submission to two different conferences (International Conference on Consciousness-Based Leadership and Management, and the SOU Creativity Conference)
- Lots of work stuff (organizing events, facilitating sessions, mentoring teammates, etc.)
- Lots of school stuff (because PhD)
- Developing a CV for myself (because it's time)
- Mapping out the system for one of our business region's innovation process. Should be fun.
- Making lots of fires in the fireplace because it's cold, wet, and windy in San Diego right now
How about you? What are you working on this week?
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!