ZK Seminars, perhaps coming up
I want to probe if there is any need for such a method of teaching. At the moment, there are the following channels open or to be opened:
- Book (being edited right now, in the final stages before beta phase)
- Course (already scripted and waiting for some additions)
- 1on1 coaching (already open)
I am very satisfied with the 1on1 coaching. In spite of being open for a rather short time some clients are beginning to transition from the first stage (just getting the method in its basic actions and architecture) to the second stage (developing an understanding of the levels of action (software, Zettelkastenmethod, Knowledge Work).
However, there is a case for a simple seminar similar to group training. Not everybody can or wants to afford 1on1-Coaching but still benefits from a more direct learning environment than just a course (which has some active element to it but isn't inter-active) or a book. A seminar is the natural solution as a middleground.
- We meet on a bi-weekly or monthly basis via group call (most likely: Skype).
- For each session, we will process texts of various difficulty that you prepared beforehand.
- Each session will have a duration of 60 to 90 minutes.
- Basic understanding of the basic actions (Note creation, How to place a link, Navigation) in the software of your choice.
- Basic understanding of the Zettelkasten Method (having read the introduction and understood most of it is enough)
- Willingness to invest time and energy to develop and expand knowledge and skill in dealing with knowledge work (no passive sitting through and just listening; I want do something with people and not something to people)
I am a Zettler
- Are you interested in a seminar?13 votes
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!