Zettelkasten Forum


Q&A #4 - Are Zettlers Cat People? Why?


Q&A #4 - Are Zettlers Cat People? Why?

Animals, communities, and brain lateralization

Read the full story here


Comments

  • I should disclose that I am dog person and the picture selection might be biased..

    I am a Zettler

  • a quick google search revealed only 1.3% avatar are cat photos in this forum.

    my first Zettel uid: 202008120915

  • @zk_1000 said:
    a quick google search revealed only 1.3% avatar are cat photos in this forum.

    And how many dogs?

    I am a Zettler

  • edited October 20

    2% are dogs. There's also one gorilla, a duck and a green being among us :)
    Based on 150 samples. I don't know why i can't query the complete dataset.

    my first Zettel uid: 202008120915

  • Ah, I thought you had the full sample.

    I am a Zettler

  • edited October 20

    .

    Post edited by zk_1000 on

    my first Zettel uid: 202008120915

  • I thought this was hilarious. Reason I'm a cat picture is because of the "uploading a file you certify that you have the right to distribute this picture" disclaimer alongside the fact that a lot of my other online accounts are pictures of my dog, lol. So it was just an attempt to mix it up.

  • @Nick said:
    I thought this was hilarious. Reason I'm a cat picture is because of the "uploading a file you certify that you have the right to distribute this picture" disclaimer alongside the fact that a lot of my other online accounts are pictures of my dog, lol. So it was just an attempt to mix it up.

    Dang. I might be very wrong. But I will never admit it.

    I am a Zettler

  • I'm definitely a dog person as well, although I don't use any kind of animal as an avatar.

  • @sfast if you really want to start making some spicy claims, you could say all cat people are folgzettel adherents?

  • my cat is barking. How do i account for that?

    my first Zettel uid: 202008120915

  • @Nick said:
    @sfast if you really want to start making some spicy claims, you could say all cat people are folgzettel adherents?

    That would be unfair to the cat people. :smile:

    I am a Zettler

Sign In or Register to comment.