Use Cases of Work Flows - What do you miss?
I extended the second edition with some use cases. At the moment, I have the following:
- Thinking on Paper. How to use pen and paper to assist thinking and preprocess texts. This extends the Barbell Method of Reading.
- Processing empirical studies. Self explaining.
- Process Books. Self explaining.
- Integrate models with each other. For example, integrate flow and map of meaning into a model that has explanatory power of both.
- How to take notes (in class or while reading). Self explaining.
- How to create processes. For example, plan your journey mastering bodyweight skills like handstand, one arm pull up etc.
- How to get a grip on a topic. Self explaining.
- Functional tags/keywords. How to think about functional tags and a method to create some.
These are in-depth explanations of actual work flows, all - of course - demonstrated with real world examples and diagrams (many people asked for pictures, rightfully so).
Do you miss anything?
Live long and prosper
I am a Zettler
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!