Zettelkasten Forum

Any app for Knowledge management or ZettelKasten

I am looking for a platform that has omnipresence- I love obsidian and Notion. But notion seems difficult to manage unlike quick text editors. Notion is all on platforms including app for iOS and android.
Can anyone suggest something that can help me build on my Zettelkasten

I write a lot more from my phone than PC. It’s practically not possible to access PC everytime.

Also, Having to see connected and not connected Zetels is inspiring but most apps or platforms are not having it. Notion has but linking gets complex

Comments

• Obsidian has very good view of clusters and note connection

• Notion seems to be completely blind

• @drrujit said:
    I am looking for a platform that has omnipresence- I love obsidian and Notion. But notion seems difficult to manage unlike quick text editors. Notion is all on platforms including app for iOS and android.
    Can anyone suggest something that can help me build on my Zettelkasten

Many people on this forum use one or another of the note-taking apps on their smart device that can sync to the cloud in some way, and then use The Archive on their computer. Not a perfect solution, but it does allow you to write notes from whatever smart device.

I use iA Writer and it can access information on my ZK folder, so that I can view and update notes, or create new notes. But there are other note-taking apps with similar capabilities.

• Is Writer is good. I have it. Only problem is I am Missing on quick linking notes like obsidian

There is absolutely no linking. Except manual mentions

• TL;DR a free plain text editor or The Archive.

I'd recommend a text editor and a cloud service like dropbox that is platform independent. All notes in plain text (txt files). Linking isn't available in my workflow, I do it manually and have no problem.

In my case, I use a desktop Mac, iPad, Android phone. Mostly phone and Mac.

Mac; Any text editor can work on my files. iA Writer, and Atom (similar to Sublime Text).
    iPad; the dropbox app is all I need to access, edit and write new notes.
    Phone; the free iA Writer and dropbox app will work too.

There may be features my apps don't have and I'm OK with it. I'm really concerned about actually writing and thinking well each note than looking for the best software.