Zettelkasten Forum

Feature request : View the text of multiple notes as one document in the one window

I would love to have the option to view (and edit) the text of selected multiple notes as one document in the one window. So that I can see all the notes with the @tag for example as one text document. The kind of behaviour seen in Scrivener with the Screenings view. That would be immensely useful for a writer.
Thank you!

Comments

• oops where is the edit post button?! Scrivenings view...

• edited April 2

Edit is top right (the cog).

We are thinking about something like that. There is one complex of features that is aimed towards a scratch board. (Won't be in Version 1, though)

• edited April 2

@sfast said:
    Edit is top right (the cog).

ok i see it now. (for one hour only...!)

We are thinking about something like that. There is one complex of features that is aimed towards a scratch board. (Won't be in Version 1, though)

lovely.
    looking forward to v2 already!
    :)

• You can do this with Marked2, if that is an acceptable interim solution for you.

• edited April 27

Screevenings is already present for any kind of search in Sublime_ZK. You can edit all matching notes, and save it. Just use Find - Find in Files, or shortcut shift-command-F. It will find ANYTHING in your Zettelkasten Just be sure to expand the bottom search window so you can see better the results for editing.

If you don't have Sublime Text 3, download it, and open your ZK folder in the sidebar of Sublime. You're good to go. Sublime is software agnostic, and will work with your plain text files. (@johannes, you can buy me a coffee now, in bitcoin ha! 1CCyZxEPMsqNaWj5EcnjyQmC4Qi2cAALVJ)