Zettelkasten Forum

What are you working on this week? (20210523-20210529 Week 22)

This week I hope to get up the nerve to make another video. This time it will be on the script that will 'Track people mentions in archive 202105160502.md`. It is a little more developed. I'll be putting it out in public for your comments and suggestions. This one will not use any Keyboard Maestro Secret Sauce. Strictly a command line tool.

I'll be onboarding Leigh Calvez's The Hidden Lives of Owls - not too much there, I can't recommend this book. To be fair there isn't much known about the live's of owls let alone their hidden lives. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I started this book. It makes me wonder about the next book in the queue The Hummingbirds' Gift: Wonder, Beauty, and Renewal on Wings by Sy Montgomery. Both of these books were recommended by Maria Popova, others that she has recommended have been winners. Overall she is a great reading recommendation filter.

I'm thinking how I use the OMNI BAR.

Will Simpson
I must keep doing my best even though I'm a failure. My peak cognition is behind me. One day soon I will read my last book, write my last note, eat my last meal, and kiss my sweetie for the last time.
kestrelcreek.com

Comments

• Evenings this week are dedicated to the ZK book manuscript.
    • Will also start experimenting with cutting of audio and video and to come up with a suitable workflow to assemble pieces of the course.

Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/

• The other day a friend challenged me to write down what I know or believe about Jesus Christ. I don't mention this to introduce religion into the forum discussions, but just to say that as I thought about this, I realized it would be a perfect "project" for my ZK. So - that is what I am going to work on this week.

• Reading Noise by Kahneman et al + LoShu squares + analyzing Huberman podcast episode + developing new exploit technique for AWS RDS