The Archive v1.5.7 (Beta)
Read the post: https://zettelkasten.de/posts/the-archive-v1.5.7//
- Fixed: Icon selection for Saved Searches on macOS 10.11 El Capitan didn’t display the built-in icons.
- Fixed: Sidebar widths (and visibility settings) are remember next time you start the app.
- Fixed: The Quick Entry Helper doesn’t error-out when you try to create a file that has way too many characters for macOS to handle, resulting in loss of data of the form. You can now fix the problem and try again.
- Fixed: When you hit Enter in the Omnibar and a new file would be created, you’ll get a warning that the file name is too long instead of a file creation error.
- Fixed: Visibility of the Quick Entry helper in dark mode.
- Changed: When you try to rename a note and exceed macOS’s file name length limit, you geta visual feedback while you type and the app won’t let you commit the name change. This also prevents “could not rename” errors from popping up.
- Changed: The Quick Entry Helper shows the auto-generated file name based on IDs in the form, instead of generating a surprise ID after you click “Create”.
- New: Command-click
#hashtagsto open the result in a new tab.
- New: Follow links at the cursor position with a keyboard shortcut.
- New: Jump to the next link in the text with a keyboard shortcut. This feature tastes best when combined with the new “follow link” command.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!