Zettelkasten Forum

[BUG] `syntax` attribute does not work by `comment` element in themes

Hi,
I believe that there is a small bug - when trying to make a new theme, syntax attribute does not work with comment element - I tried to change both color and background-color - syntax marks <!-- seem to inherit style from the whole attribute (comment), and cannot be styled in other way - as opposed to other block styles like emphasis, strong where it is possible etc.

(I do not know if it is intention but there is nothing like this mentioned in documentation)

Comments

• edited August 2019

Another small bug is probably that backgroundColor attribute works only for proper links [][], not for wiki-style links [[123]] or for #keywords. Other attributes (at least color which I tried) on the other hand work for all these types of links.

Also, syntax attribute should logically influence both [[ ]] and # parts of wiki-links/keyword links, which is not true - it works also only with [][] parts of proper links. (Square brackets of wiki links preserve formatting of normal text/color (not from link text), on contrary hashtags inherit formatting from link text/color. )

Thanks