[SOLVED] [REQUEST] Open New Window action (instead of new tab)
New to using The Archive and I can't figure out how to have multiple windows open. I'm on a Mac. I'm sure the solution will be obvious, but I'm just not seeing it. Thanks for your help.
Post edited by ctietze on
Howdy, Stranger!
Categories
- 3K All Categories
- 153 Research & Reading
- 702 The Zettelkasten Method
- 12 Knowledge Work
- 101 Writing
- 474 Software & Gadgets
- 158 Workflows
- 733 The Archive
- 15 Plug-In Showcase
- 88 Resolved Issues
- 225 Projects Logs and Journals
- 86 Project: Zettelkasten.de
- 53 Critique my Zettel
- 178 Random
- 375 Introduce Yourselves!
Comments
Ok, figured this out. If you open a new tab there is then an option to move that tab to a new window.
This is workable, but it would also be nice to be able to open a new window directly (perhaps shift+command+N)
I agree that being able to open a new window directly would be nice.
Check out this thread for more discussion
https://forum.zettelkasten.de/discussion/1523/shortcut-to-open-note-in-new-window
Thanks so much, this thread gave me plenty of great ideas.
With v1.6.2 (on the 'cutting edge' channel since today), "New Window" is added to the "Window" main menu.
Author at Zettelkasten.de • https://christiantietze.de/